Google
 

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Narrow Escapes

A couple escaped narrowly from a rushing train



A Narrow Escape From The Car Accident
Trust me he is extremely lucky to be alive right now if he is. Narrow escape from a horrific death. Buy ur lottery tickets even if u see this





Watch to believe this narrow escape


Just missed..



Another escape

So this is the same trip as the wobbly wheels video...we took a wrong turn down a Quad trail and ended up getting stuck a few times and pretty banged up...by the point of this video we had passed the point of no return about a mile and a half back up the trail...it was cross this bridge or lose the jeep for a while until I could find someway to get towed out...did I mention I had to drive to the airport the next morning...damn the moronic things we humans get ourselves into...anyway..you don't see me crossing the bridge all the way...I just wanted to show you how small this bridge was and how close I came to sliding my jeep off of it.




Narrow Crash Escape

This is one of the best times I took this turn. I wasn't doing so good earlier, with a wreck where I t-boned this other Ferrari and spun out (not my fault, other guy spun him). But then, everyone here spun and I passed them all with mostly luck.

No comments: